Universal T1 Center Louver SKU:T1HL
Availability: In stock
- Product measures 13.50" long front to rear, 14.75" wide on the leading edge, and 19.75" wide across the trailing edge for universal application.
- Currently used on multiple winning SCCA/NASA ST2, T1 and GT2 race cars.
- Optimized louver design to maximize extraction flow velocities within a vehicle in motion
- Reduces under hood pressure delta to reduce front end lift and increase net vehicle downforce.
- Significantly reduces under hood temperatures by extracting heat and allowing fresh cold air to enter the engine bay.
- Maximize life of engine accessories by reducing overall operating temperature.
- Increases dense, cold air flow through radiator to promote lower coolant temperatures.
- Louver backbone design maintains hood structural rigidity.
- Contoured to fit your specific hood curve.
- Installs easily with supplied templates.
- Included in kit: Templates for cutting, rivets, washers, installation instructions, and necessary spacers for a factory quality installation.
- Powder coated Satin Black for clean appearance and durability.