C5 Corvette GT2 Hood Louver Kit SKU:C5GT2HL
Availability: In stock
- Currently used on multiple winning SCCA/NASA ST2, T1 and GT2 race cars.
- Optimized louver design to maximize extraction flow velocities within a vehicle in motion
- Reduces under hood pressure delta to reduce front end lift and increase net vehicle downforce.
- Significantly reduces under hood temperatures by extracting heat and allowing fresh cold air to enter the engine bay.
- Maximize life of engine accessories by reducing overall operating temperature.
- Increases dense, cold air flow thru radiator to promote lower coolant temperatures.
- Louver backbone design maintains hood structural rigidity.
- Contoured to fit your specific hood curve.
- Installs easily with supplied templates.
- Included in kit: Templates for cutting, rivets, washers, installation instructions, and spacers necessary for a factory quality installation.
- Powder coated Satin Black for clean appearance and durability.
Fitment and Looks Performance QualityShawn Bon 9/14/2017The TrackSpec worked wonderfully. oil temps dropped on track, and coolant temps dropped on track and even if I take it to a show or drive it around town. Nevermind the fact it just looks awesome. I normally have front aero on there, too, and when combined with a front splitter and wing, even my wife commented on how the car felt planted when we last took it to 150mph down a back straight on track :)