C3 Corvette L88 (Long Version) Hood Louver Kit SKU:C388LGHL
Availability: In stock
- Designed specifically for the C3 corvette with L88 Hood power bulge as seen in photos and low pressure zones behind the radiator.
- Also fits cowl style hood of later C3 corvettes. Please check measurements before ordering or contact us.
- Measurements: 15.5" wide and 15.5" tall with V shape.
- Includes 1 center section vent with all installation hardware.
- WARNING!!! NOTE: The louvers protrude below the hood surface approx. 7/8". Be sure to check hood clearance to assure there will not be clearance issues. Some high rise manifolds and air cleaners may interfere so please check!
- 15.5" Height
- 15.5" Front Width
- 15.5" Rear Width
- Currently used on multiple winning SCCA/NASA ST2, T1 and GT2 race cars.
- Optimized louver design to maximize extraction flow velocities within a vehicle in motion
- Reduces under hood pressure delta to reduce front end lift and increase net vehicle downforce.
- Significantly reduces under hood temperatures by extracting heat and allowing fresh cold air to enter the engine bay.
- Maximize life of engine accessories by reducing overall operating temperature.
- Increases dense, cold air flow through radiator to promote lower coolant temperatures.
- Louver backbone design maintains hood structural rigidity.
- Contoured to fit your specific hood curve.
- Installs easily with supplied templates.
- Included in kit: Templates for cutting, rivets, washers, installation instructions, and necessary spacers for a factory quality installation.
- Powder coated Satin Black for clean appearance and durability.