5th Generation Camaro Z28 ST2 Center Louver SKU:5GCAZ28
Availability: In stock
- Designed specifically for the fifth generation Camaro's hood lines and low pressure zones behind the radiator and above the wheel arches. This kit only includes a center section.
- NASA Legal for ST2 area requirements.
- Same product used on Russ Taylor's podium winning ST2 Z28 in NASA West Coast Championship.
- Optimized louver design to maximize extraction flow velocities within a vehicle in motion
- Reduces under hood pressure delta to reduce front end lift and increase net vehicle downforce.
- Significantly reduces under hood temperatures by extracting heat and allowing fresh cold air to enter the engine bay.
- Maximize life of engine accessories by reducing overall operating temperature.
- Increases dense, cold air flow through radiator to promote lower coolant temperatures.
- Louver backbone design maintains hood structural rigidity.
- Contoured to fit your specific hood curve.
- Installs easily with supplied templates.
- Included in kit: Templates for cutting, rivets, washers, and installation instructions for a factory quality installation.
- Powder coated Satin Black for clean appearance and durability.